WIN £1200 of advertising for your business on Great Driffield Radio
Great Driffield Radio is here to support listeners, local groups, charitable organisations and businesses as much as possible and once again we want to do our bit to help our local business community in these tough times.
We want to give 1 lucky business the chance to WIN a £1200 advertising package on Great Driffield Radio.
That’s right! Your business could benefit from the chance of being heard day in, day out by our thousands of listeners across Great Driffield & the East Riding.
To qualify to enter you just need to be a business based in the East Riding of Yorkshire.
Just enter your details below and your business is in the draw.
We will announce the winning business on air and will be in touch with the winning business to discuss the on air advertising and how the package can be tailored to suit the business.
Entries close on Tuesday 12th March 2024 at 12noon. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions…
1. Only businesses in the Great Driffield Radio transmission area will be eligible to win the free advertising campaign.
2. There will be one winning business. The winning business must use the free advertising campaign during the 13 week period chosen by Great Driffield Radio. The prize is not transferrable to any other date or time.
3. The campaign is a 13 week radio advertising campaign with 30 second commercial played 5 times per day on Great Driffield Radio.
4. There is no alternative prize.
5. Entries close on 12th March 2024.
6. Only one prize is available.
7. Great Driffield Radio reserves the right to cancel this competition at anytime.
8. Businesses who have advertised with Great Driffield Radio in 2023 are not eligible to take part. The competition is open to new customers only who are not currently on air with Great Driffield Radio.
9. A winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and will be notified by 19th March 2024.
10. Only one entry per business.
11. All businesses entering the competition agree to be contacted by the Great Driffield Radio sales and programming teams. Businesses may be contacted by phone or in person to discuss their entry and calls may be played on the radio.